Multibody dynamics software, supports engineers in studying the dynamics of moving parts and analysing the distribution of forces and loads through mechanical systems.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux
- System requirements
How to get the software
Licenses, recipients, request and download methods
- The software can be installed on PCs, personal or owned by the Politecnico, on the University network (see student version for installation on personal PCs)
Request and download
- Download the software
- Follow the Activation instructions available in the Download area
Log in with your personal code, preceded by POLIMI\, and relative password. Ex. POLIMI\12345678
- Annual license
- The software can be installed on personal PCs
- access the site: http://www.mscsoftware.com/contents/Academia/Student-Center/Default.aspx
- follow the instructions
In the absence of specific indications, PhD students can use:
- software intended for students on personal PCs
- software for teaching staff on departmental PCs
This software is not available for technical and administrative staff.
The licenses are “educational” editions, the use of the application packages is strictly limited to the University’s institutional activities, thus excluding any use for personal, professional purposes and for profit.