Simulation software: mechanical, cfd, thermal, aeroacoustics, composites, electromagnetic and system, FSI and multiphysics.
- Operating system: Windows
- System requirements (ansys-student-brochure)
How to get the software
Licenses, recipients, request and download methods
- Full edition, Polimi convention products list.pdf (ITA)
- The software can be installed on a PC on the University network and owned by the Politecnico (see the student version for install on a Personal PC)
Request and download
- Download the software
- Follow the Activation instructions available in the Download area
Log in with your personal code, preceded by POLIMI\, and relative password. Ex. POLIMI\12345678
- Six-monthly license, renewable
- Student edition
- The software can be installed on personal PCs
- Connect to ANSYS Student
- Follow the instructions
In the absence of specific indications, PhD students can use:
- software intended for students on personal PCs
- software for teaching staff on departmental PCs
This software is not available for technical and administrative staff.
The licenses are “educational” editions, the use of the application packages is strictly limited to the University’s institutional activities, thus excluding any use for personal, professional purposes and for profit.